The ebb and flow

 I am having a significantly high pain day today. My left hip, deep in the butt cheek, feels like there are spikes on the ball joint. Every time I move, especially to bend at the waist (sitting on the toilet, for example) it screams at me and I scream back. The pain is unbelievable. I don't have words. I am wondering whether there is something local that can be done, like a patch or a shot, that can deaden the pain directly in just that hip. My methadone and morphine are not doing the trick. I need some kind of relief, though, before I stroke out from the pain.

Comments

  1. Sending you loving hugs and prayers. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this and enduring so much pain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's been a long year this weekend

So, This Is Happening